13" sikt med nett i rustfritt stål.
1/2" (12,7 mm) åpninger i nettingen..
Produsert med 1,4mm trådtykkelse.
Sifting Pan ( Mesh Size : 1/2" , Wire Thickness : 1.4mm)
Product Dim (inches) w/ Packaging: (H x L x W): 13.8 x 18.2 x 13.7
• Top Diameter: 13-1/4"
• Bottom Diameter: 11"
• Mesh Size - 1/2” , Wire Thickness: 1.4mm
• 304 Stainless Steel Wire
• Wire Thickness - 0.1mm
• Fits on a 5 Gallon Bucket
• PP Plastic Material
• Color : Green
United States: D0666.086
Why use our Sifting Pans (AKA classifiers/sieves)?
• Classification is the most important step in gold recovery.
• Screen off large, worthless gravel and rock.
• Size your material to the proper dimensions of the gold you are expecting to recover.
• Our high quality stainless steel wire mesh is both accurate and durable for everyday use.
• The plastic is both lightweight and durable.
Advantages of our stackable design:
• Resting the pans on top of each other takes up less space.
• The differently sized mesh screens make classifying even faster.
• Each pan fits perfectly on top of a 5-gallon bucket.